My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Friday, November 18, 2011

This is different

I know it turned out fabulous, but yesterday was a really rough day.  I spent half the day convinced that I was about to head back to miscarriage misery and that took a lot out of me.  Spent most of the rest of the day kind of shaky coming down from the fear adrenaline.

I really want to thank everyone for coming out of lurkdom to say hi and give well-wishes.  So many of you left comments and chatted with me on my chat widget and it was just great to hear from everybody!  Thank you!


I was hoping to chill a little bit before having anything new to report but not so lucky.  FToday, for the first time, I'm experiencing morning sickness.  I think I'm still really far on the lucky scale because it's not horrible or anything, but it's not pleasant.  So far, just one trip to the toilet and it yielded very little.  But I'm kind of afraid to eat anything now.  I've got my hair back in a ponytail and an extra little garbage pail lined with a plastic bag sticking near my feet just in case cuz it hit me rather suddenly before.

I was supposed to catch up on some pottery today.  I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to handle watching stuff spin.  I'm going to give it a try but I have a feeling I'm not going to last very long doing that.  

3 comments:

  1. Ick, I'm sorry the morning sickness has hit. It hit me early last time, somewhere in the beginning of my 6th week, and actually got worse just before our loss. It's one of the "I'm gonna do things differently next time" topics for me to discuss with my dr. I was never convinced I was "sick enough" even though I was only just back to my pre-pregnancy weight at 14w0d and puking up one or two meals per day. Next time, it's Zofran for me, regardless. I plan to be a wimp about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those lurkers, I love reading your posts <3.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.