Today's achievement - I traded in long locks for Mom Hair. My showers should be a whole lot shorter and I look like a real grown up now!
- I'm getting some skin tags under my arms.
- Feeling kicks.
- Because I'm sleeping on my side, I'm getting pimples behind my ears from having them smooshed against my head all night.
- 2 kids sitting on my bladder makes me feel like I have to go all the time. Then I get there and discover I didn't really need to go.
- Where did these nipples come from? My boobs are now half taken over by darkness and my nipples are trying to make a break for it all the time.
- I'm a really light sleeper now. I'm waking up all the time to either go to the bathroom, or to flip over. Changing positions is a major undertaking and sometimes leaves me out of breath.
- So far I'm 100% successful, but I'm starting to fear for my future ass wiping abilities as my stomach gets bigger and I become less agile.
- I could wear my wedding ring, but a ring a size larger is more comfortable. My feet are swelling pretty regularly.
- I get full really fast. I guess my stomach doesn't have much expanding room. And I still never feel like I'm the right amount of full. I feel like I have to either eat or poop all the time.
- Starting to have trouble getting a deep breath when reclined.