My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just a moment of bitter infertile thinking

Update - ok, so the due date on this doesn't work because even those ovulating now would have a due date of November.  But since I have always felt that the existence and "success" of Snooki is pretty much everything that is wrong with the universe, I'm going to leave this up.  The bitter infertile in me needed to say something about the fact that she had no problem getting knocked up and this made me laugh.

6 comments:

  1. December 21st and I are not friends. I don't feel a bit sorry for Snooki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way that Dec. 21st is her actual due date, if she is pregnant. Its only time for November babies and thats if you get pregnant this month. So that is just a stupid ecard.

    I refuse to waste even negative energy on an idiot like her! Enjoy your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My HEDD is Dec 1 and I haven't even ovulated yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her EDD is in September like mine... I don't bother with celebs though, I only know because the BBC ladies have been talking about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so out of the loop I just realized that this Snooki is a real person?
    And Yeah, her due date wouldn't be December unless she got pregnant at the end of March/beginning of April. I transferred the embryos that became my twins on March 21st, and my EDD was given as December 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I don't care what Snooki does or doesn't do. I guess I should say, "Snooki who?".

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.