For the last 24 hours or so, I would describe any discharge or blood when I wipe to be of the "residue" category. Brown, not much there, but it's consistently there.
I'm still doing the endometrin so I CONSTANTLY feel like I'm leaking. I'm trying to limit myself to 1 wiping check per hour because any more than that and I'm going to wipe myself raw and that's a whole other category of discomfort.
Told one of my bosses today that I'm not going to be working for a while. The doctors said it was fine to do pottery, but I also noticed that on the days I did nothing, no bleeding. On the days I spent a lot of time at the wheel, bleeding. So doctors be damned, I'm not doing it until I feel somewhat secure again.
However, my video work is picking up. I currently have 2 video shoots scheduled for this week and the company that I get the gigs through called me to see if they could book another one on Thursday for me. That's fine, but they need to call the clients and make the schedules work, I don't want to deal with that. I know that sounds like work, but really, it's not that strenuous. I interview someone on camera for a half hour and then I film them doing what they do for 45 minutes or so. The rest is spent sitting at my computer putting it together. I'm kind of looking forward to the one on Friday, it's a go-kart racing place. So there should actually be some fun stuff to shoot.
In pregnancy symptom news, most of it has faded away. Currently 7 weeks 4 days.
- My digestion always has a general "not right" feeling to it. A little on the hungry side, a little on the full side, a little on the queasy side, it can't really decide what side it wants to be on so it's on all of them at once. But only a little.
- When I get hungry, I become starving all of a sudden.
- Oh! Spent about 5 minutes last night sitting in front of the toilet wondering if I was going to have a repeat performance of Thanksgiving morning. We really need to sweep the bathroom floor.
- I don't really get cramps anymore, but rather the occasional odd gurgle.
- Shoulders and upper back burn most of the time. Don't know if that's a pregnancy thing or not.
- I seem to be low grade tired all the time, but never solidly sleep. I seem to be up peeing all the time, or just on the verge of being awake at any given moment. I don't feel like I'm really soundly sleeping.
- It still has no dawned on me that there's a chance I'll make it past 10 weeks. I'm not sure why. On the other hand, I can't fully picture going through a miscarriage either. So I have no hunches as to what's going to happen with this pregnancy. For once, I simply can't figure out the future.
For the most part, I sit here, just kind of holding still because I'm afraid to jostle anything loose, playing cards on the computer, feeling like I'm leaking, and waiting until the hour goes by so I can see if it's endometrin goo or blood flowing into my underwear. Real exciting life I've got going on here.
Question about bleeding while pregnant - if the cervix is closed, how does the blood escape? Isn't that like trying to pour water out of a bottle with the lid screwed on?