My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Symptoms Week 18

We're 18 weeks along and it's time for another symptom breakdown.  Here's what I'm currently experiencing:

- Lower abdomen is very sore.  It particularly hurts when going from sitting to standing and taking that first couple of steps.

- I'm not leaking as bad as I was but I'm still wearing a panty liner in case of a little surprise after a cough.

- I'm starting to get headaches.  Not the torturous kind, more of the "ugh, I'm gonna feel kinda unhappy for a while" kind.  I have yet to figure out if this is associated with something I can fix like low blood sugar or dehydration.  So far, whatever I eat or drink seems to have no effect.

- Nose is still full.

- Still have a strong sense of smell but it doesn't seem as obnoxious as it was before.  Perhaps it is and I'm just getting used to it.

- Having longer and more detailed dreams.  No, I'm not going to tell you about them.

- Sex is considering creeping back on the radar. 

- These are not my nipples.  I don't know where the hell they came from or who stuck them to the end of my boobs, but these obnoxious pellets that are attempting to reach out and shake hands with everyone aren't mine.

- I'm totally paranoid about falling.  Took a bath for the first time in years last night and made K check on me every 15 minutes so he could help me when I was ready to get out.  I don't think I'm any more apt to fall right now than before, I just really don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.