My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Plus Sized Maternity Clothes

It's really, REALLY hard to shop when you are plus sized, petite (as in short), and pregnant.  This is a combination that retailers just don't believe exists.

So I'm going for 2 outta 3 and it seems the only combo I can find is plus + pregnant. 

I found Motherhood Maternity on my own and bought a couple of items.  But even though I've only gained a couple of pounds so far, all of my weight is moving to my front so I don't think I'm going to be able to get away with just wearing my fatter clothes as much as I thought I was. 

So I asked the women in the birthing class if they knew of any plus sized maternity retailers.  They told me Old Navy.  Boy, I really did not believe them.  I have never found a plus sized anything there and gave up on them years ago.  But I was wrong!  They have not only a plus sized section, but a plus sized maternity section online!  Gonna send a few things to my amazon wishlist right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.