My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Commenting

A few people have now mentioned to me that you're having trouble commenting on my blog.  I don't know what the issue is since I have it set on the most open permissions available.

If you want to comment but it's not letting you, just email me and let me know that you want the comment public and I'll post the comment for you.  If you'd just as soon your comment be directly to me but remain private, just let me know that in the email too.

And I'm trying to keep my chat widget open more often so people can talk to me directly.

If anyone has any hints on how to fix whatever Bloggers problem seems to be, let me know so I can get it fixed!


And because this post is boring, here's some of my kitty pictures.












  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,

    It's a Google issue and is related to the use of the secret code with comment submission. The way to fix it (from what I've found) is to log out of one's Google account, and then log back in, being sure not to check the "Keep me logged in" checkbox. Now, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I can almost always commment anonymously (i.e. without signing into my Google account) but prefer not to. I'm wondering if other non-Google users are having trouble, or if it remains just an issue for those of us with our own Google accounts.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a totally different note:

    Cute cats! And, I don't know if you believe in feng shui (I do), but depending on where your sword collection is in relation to the bagua, they may be sending bad energy around your place... In your case, I'd be particularly worried about the Helpful People and Children/Creativity sectors. (Ducking now in case you *really* hate what I just said.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amy Lagerquist

    Those swords were up in our old apartment. That picture is about 7 years old.

    The middle one is a prop from the set of Xena, one of Joxer's swords, the small ones are toys, the other two are props from various shows that my husband has been in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had any problems commenting. At least I don't think I have.

    I love your cats :) Why is it that cats want to lie around in the clean clothes? It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why I would never be a good cat parent. I can't follow instructions. According to these photos you wash cat in sink and place cat in dryer to fluff. All along I thought cats bathed themselves with their tongue! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.