My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Eating

Big goal for today.  Eat at regular intervals.

I just haven't been able to look in the fridge and find anything to eat.  I'm not a cook anyway, so just figuring out what to eat has been so difficult.  So I've been eating barely enough to make it through the day until K comes home and feeds me.  Yes, he makes dinner, puts it in front of me, and I eat as much as I can tolerate which tends to be about half the dinner.  So it's become a daily chore for him, like at the end of his day he's thinking "gotta go home and feed the wife" the same way someone else would say "gotta get home and walk the dog".

But left to my own devices, the best I can seem to do is a little cottage cheese and the occasional granola bar.

Had instant oatmeal with my latte this morning.  Now eating left overs from last nights dinner.  Don't really want to be eating, but I promised I'd make an effort today.

Whoopidy doo, big friggin progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.