My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

No news is good news

Haven't been around much because I've had nothing to report.

If I get through today, I'll have one full week of no bleeding.  I've gone the arrogant route and I haven't worn any kind of pad or pantyliner in days!  I'm loving it!

I was looking at one of my ultrasound pics and I swear there's the beginnings of a face in there.  What do you think?


Kind of looks like a slavine from Dr. Who but with more forehead.


Latest in lovely pregnancy symptoms - constipation!  Weeeeeeeee!

Ok, this is one of the reasons I'm pretty sure there's at least one boy in there.  With the girls, my tastebuds wanted vegetables.  Lots and lots of veggies.  This time, all dairy, all the time.  Looks like I'll be stocking up on spinach, eating a few prunes, and cutting down on the cheese.  Cracklin oat bran for breakfast this morning.  I might skip my prenatal today too because of all the iron it contains.  I've just really gotta loosen up what's going on down there.

7 comments:

  1. That is good news. Glad you aren't bleeding. Constipation sucks. I have had issues all my life. Not looking forward to that when I get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emily
    O and I have a question. How do you have [Reply to comment] next to the comments??? I want that! I can't find an option to add it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emily I don't remember how I did that. Search for "reply blogspot comments" and you should find the code that needs to be added to the template along with directions on where to add it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @AlexMMR
    O my gosh Thank You! This is awesome! I was gonna change to that discus comment thing, but now I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is such a cuuute Slavine, oh yes it is :)

    Cool comment feature. I may try it. Sorry about the C problem. I've had the opposite. Ahh pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Constipation is no fun, but don't be cutting out your prenatal. Time to add some Benefiber or something to your diet. Your OB can direct you.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.