My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Monday, October 18, 2010

I want a girl

I know it's not politically correct to actually have a gender preference, but I do.  I want at least 1 girl.

My real hope is that I'm about to get one of each.  That's what I REALLY want. 

But if they are both boys, I'm going to have a little grieving to do.  If they're both girls, I'm not really certain it will upset me that much.

Maybe it's because boys in my family are notoriously busy as toddlers and the thought of trying to keep up with two of them terrifies me.

But yeah, I want a girl.  I'll love whoever shows up and I'm sure that once I meet whoever is coming, that's exactly who I'll want, but here in my pre-reality, guessing what I want, don't know yet state, I want a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.