My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Back in the saddle again

I refer you to the Sex post on 10/16/10 if you don't know what I'm talking about.

So now to figure out how to give you an idea of how my body is reacting (because it is relevant to the topic at hand) without my husband feeling like his performance is being reviewed in public (which is not relevant to the topic at hand).

But we decided to give a nice ride another go.  We discovered that I can get to about an 8 or a 9 and then my body starts to threaten cramps.  So if we get right up to that 9 point and don't cross over into 10, I can enjoy myself without it being followed with a lot of pain.  So, yeah.  The goal for me is now about 9 so I don't really resent my husbands 10 like I thought I might.

And no upsetting aftermath like last time!  Yay!

And K was really kind of funny about it too.  Even though it was late and he had to get up early the next morning, he decided to listen to a few more songs on the tv (one of those music stations that we sometimes leave on) before turning it off and going to sleep.  He said he wanted to make sure I didn't get upset again and try to hide it from him like last time.  He was spying on me!

I'm still not quite ready to resume our standard schedule, but at least I'm not dreading it for fear of pain and tears anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.