My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome to Hell Week

Well....here we are.  I'm now 36.  Taking birth control pills as my first step to the FET.  Due date in 3 days.  Mother's Day in 4 days.

I'm not as bad off as I thought I would be.  My birthday turned out really well actually.  I interviewed for a job as a potter (I know, doing pottery and getting paid for it!), I think it went really well so I actually spent my birthday in a really good mood.

Just tired and cranky today.  Not falling down sobbing, not fully functioning.  It's just kind of a weight I'm carrying around with me. 

That feeling of "I'm supposed to be this big but instead I'm that big" is starting to fade.  I think a lot of my grief is fading with it.  I make no promises that this current feeling of "meh" will last, but that's what I've got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.