My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well, here I go again

First time in my life I've ever had a normal cycle.  I ovulated on day 14, we took full advantage.  I crossed my fingers that maybe, just maybe, if this is a real cycle for a change, maybe we can get a freebie.

I stared at more negative pregnancy tests in the last week than should be allowable by law, and I've done my damnedest to force a second line to appear by using my magical powers of staring and squinting.
 
It's day 28 of that cycle.  I don't think this is implantation bleeding.

*headdesk*

Start taking meds for an FET round tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.