My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bladder Bloggin

Just out of curiosity, I do check the stats for this blog.  Basically just to see what people are googling that sends them here.

What have I discovered?  People are oddly interested in my bladder habits.  Most people who find me through google have searched for "pregnancy incontinence", "bedpan after ivf", or something along those lines.

My bladder is flattered by all the attention and sends it's kindest regards!

Well okey dokey folks.  As I've stated, I have no boundaries.  Whatever you wanna know, I'll tell you as plainly, as thoroughly, and as specifically as I'm able to.

So if anyone has any questions, please contact me and I'll be happy to answer them.  Seriously.  Whatever thought you're having, and if you wonder if someone else is thinking that, go ahead and ask me.  I'll tell you the truth as best I can.  Wanna know about various bodily fluids?  If I've had something similar, I'll be happy to share my experience with you.  Sex questions?  Well, a relative or two does read this blog, so I will be thorough in my answer, yet try to be respectful of hubby's privacy while managing the squick factor for the sake of the relatives.

Just need a stranger to vent at while flailing around trying to find some sort of support?  That's what I'm here for.

At the top of this blog there's a "contact Alex" page with a link to email me.  I'll respect your privacy.  Private conversations will be just between us, and questions that I reply to via the blog won't use your name or contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.