My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Friday, April 15, 2011

A normal female function

Well, according to the little test strips, I appear to be ovulating.  And it's happening 2 weeks after having a period.

What?  But how can this be?  Is my body actually functioning like a normal female this month?  Why golly gee, that would be the first normal female cycle my body has ever gone through!

We're taking full advantage of this rare occurrence and if my streak of horrible luck is over, perhaps something will come of it.  Fingers not crossed, hopes not getting up, and yet it's still gonna make for a pretty fun weekend regardless.  *wink wink* *nudge *nudge* *know whad I mean?*

Still expecting to start the hormone roller coaster in a couple of weeks in order to do an FET.  That's the plan.  But it sure would be nice if we got a lucky surprise that cancels those plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.