My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let's play pyramid!

You know the game.  I list a bunch of random things and you guess what they all have in common.  Ready?  Let's play!

A pink onesie
A blue onesie
A blue pair of pajamas
A brown pair of pajamas
My shirt
My jeans
Middie Biddies leg
Middie Biddies tummy
A pink pair of pants
A pink pair of socks
A toy block
The pack and play mattress
The seat of an exersaucer
The saucer of an exersaucer
The seat of a play table
The seat holder of a play table
The dinner table
The seat inside the dinner table
The changing pad
The strap that holds babies on the changing pad
A wubba
Middie Biddies face
Middie Biddies neck
A bib
A larger bib
My new living room laminate floor
My old dining room carpet
My new changing area vinyl floor
Some duct tape


And the answer is....


























Things I've cleaned vomit off of between dinner and bedtime!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry! I was going to guess poop or vomit. Which is worse? Both, I guess :( I hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.