My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ultrasound video

Just because I didn't get around to posting this yesterday, here's my 18w1d ultrasound video.

Twin A is pretty clear, but Twin B is just so far buried that it's hard to get a good shot of her.  But we think she might have been sucking her thumb at some point.

But we did see an explanation as to why I'm not really feeling kicks yet, they're too busy kicking each other to kick me!


4 comments:

  1. That is incredible! I am amazed at how far this technology has come since my son was born 23 years ago. I was so glad to have a picture. This is...wow. Hang in there Alex. I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.....two little tomboys perhaps? Already rough housing!

    Seriously though........SO precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love seeing these videos.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.