My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun while it lasted

Well, trace amounts of brown blood are starting to show up again.  Still very small, trace amounts.

But it was a fun 2 days wasn't it?  Let's all remember the good times I had with clean toilet paper, and not wearing pantyliners.  Oh my but those were splendid days.


Ok, all joking aside, this doesn't bother me a whole lot.  I would MUCH prefer to see it come back as a long term little trickle than to have a huge whoosh followed by a week of clean, followed by another whoosh.  I'm hoping that this is slowing down overall though.  That the babies have gotten heavy enough to begin to exert pressure on the hematoma which would encourage it to clot and stop bleeding permanently.

5 comments:

  1. Go heavy babies!!! Grrr to being back, but I think you have the right idea of what is "better". Rock those panty liners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep reminding yourself that some women still have their periods every month while pregnant and everything is still ok. (bleeding throughout a whole pregnancy happens more often than most people realize). Remember, that progesterone can make SCHs worse and you were put on progesterone injections. Grow babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so, too! When's your next appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the bleeding stays slow and soon stops altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so relieved that things are still going well. You really scared me there with that post title. You are on my blog list and all I see when people update is the title of the newest post. Now I realize you wouldn't be so blithe about any bad news so it was a dumb reaction for me to get all panicked.

    I can't wait to see pics of you holding your little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.