My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ultrasounds - 12 weeks

In all the drama, I forgot to post the most recent ultrasound pictures!  These were about 2 weeks ago when I was 12 weeks along.  Everyone is the right size, heartbeats were both at 156 bpm, and one twin is sitting directly on top of the other.

During the ultra sound, we also watched one twin flip over which was funny to watch.

I'm not exactly sure what angle they did to get both in the picture here. They said that one was on top and forward and the other was on bottom and back.  So I guess this would be like a side view where my stomach was facing left and my butt was facing right.


As you can see, they are looking somewhat human now!  And they are imitating each other.  Both were lying down basically flat with their heads facing the same direction.  The only reason one is a little clearer than the other is because twin A was the one who was forward while twin B was a little farther away from the ultrasound device.

1 comment:

  1. Before I had kids I thought ultrasound photos were weird... now I love them. Yay! Babies!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.