My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Decorating

Spent about 20 minutes choosing paint colors and getting them mixed at the hardware store today.  A light forest green for the bottom half of the room and a golden glow for the top half in case you're wondering.

And just spent almost 3 hours trying to find a proper monkey, or green, or brown border for the room (where the colors will meet in the middle) only to finally give up and go with plain chocolate brown.  The one monkey border both K and I liked is out of stock.  Wrote to the company to see if they might have it available at another retailer so we'll see if that pans out.

But I feel kind of silly.  3 hours to settle on a brown stripe.  This is why I'm procrastinating on the important purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.