My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Attempting more shopping

Got my first clothes and woot!  They fit!  Yes, plus sized clothes ordered over the internet and they actually fit!

Now I've kind of gone through that whole store and I'm not really interested in any of the tops there.  So I'm trying to find some cheap, long sleeved, tunic or trapeze type of tops.  I already have a couple but need a couple more.

Apparently, you are not allowed to be plus sized and maternity at the same time.  Did you know that?  They are considered two entirely different categories!  Grrrrrr.  I can either order something in maternity that's several sizes too small, or just go to standard plus size stores and buy something oversized and call it a maternity shirt.

Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I found some plus sized stuff I liked at Motherhood Maternity. YMMV

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.