My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Twins Thanksgiving

Upon arrival.  Everybody has their hair done, nice clothes.
Trying something new
Pie!

Grandma wanted some sparkling cider.  She didn't get any.

The playroom is that way girls, you're not allowed in the kitchen.

End of the evening.  Shoes and socks have disappeared, mom is in a borrowed shirt because hers got covered in chocolate pie when picking up a child covered in chocolate pie, Teeny Tiny has a new outfit and her hair all undone for a variety of reasons.

I left out pics of other family because I don't know what their privacy level is.  Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm so looking forward to the messy days of children. Blackmail photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO - LOVE that pie picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.