My Story

The chronicle of the journey from infertility, to miscarriage, to finally raising twin girls born in June 2012.

Friday, June 24, 2011

In the mean time...

We do blood testing tomorrow morning.  According to every brand of HPT on the market, I'm in for disappointment tomorrow.

Peter Falk (of Columbo fame) died this morning.  Doesn't mean much to me, but the hubby posted one of his commercials online to honor him.  So everybody, this is my hubby.  And no, I'm NOT the gorgeous blond in the commercials.




And I'm posting this other one apropos of nothing because it always makes me laugh.  That's right ladies, this is what I'm working with in this baby making endeavor.  Hands off!  That hunk of ginger man meat is all mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! It makes me feel like I have friends.